Omnigrid 4x8” ruler
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Some Omnigrid rulers have a 1/8" gridded section which is a perfect template for miniatures and color wash quilts. The 1/8" grid markings can also be used for drafting and cutting.
It’s a big statement, but it’s backed up with solid facts. Omnigrid rulers boast a range of features that are standard on each and every ruler. Most importantly, they’re laser cut, which means they’re super consistent. This is an attribute that quilters really appreciate – accuracy is identical on every ruler, providing consistent precision when interchanging ruler sizes.
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth cutting
- Patented double sight-lines show on light and dark fabrics (US Pat. 6,839,971)
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30°, 45° and 60° cuts
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system