Oracal 751 Permanent Vinyl - Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
751 Permanent Vinyl is a higher grade of permanent vinyl that is intended to have a longer life than the 651 vinyl. It is mostly used in exterior sign application. It is also expected to adhere better to uneven surfaces.
- Cast PVC film with a thickness of just 60 micron
- 117 high gloss colours + matt black / matt white
- Extreme durability and dimensional stability also in corrugations and on rivets
- Long-term outdoor application:
- 8 years (black / white)
- 7 years (transparent / coloured)
- 5 years (metallic)
- 12" wide width